Making a suite of targeting strategies accessible through an intuitive UI, Choozle is the top choice for digital marketers leaving managed-service demand side platform companies behind to take ownership of their media buying. But, we know there are a lot of options. Enter: DSP comparison.
Unlike vendors whose platform requires hand-holding from an account manager, more than 97 percent of campaigns run in the Choozle platform are executed with a range of data-driven tactics and by the teams who developed the strategy.
Basically, what we’re saying is: Choozle is designed to empower digital marketers and advertisers to run programmatic display ads on your terms and no one else’s.
So you can feel as educated as possible when making a decision about which self service programmatic platform to choose, here’s how our self service programmatic advertising software stacks up against a similar solution, Simpli.fi.
DSP comparison: Choozle vs. Simpli.fi
Self service programmatic platform
- Enterprise media buying technology in an award-winning and easy-to-use UI
- Designed for easy, scalable, self-service campaign management
- Focused on improving the marketer’s media buying experience
- Platform access for only $99/month with zero minimum monthly media spend
- Margins negotiable at $10k/month in media spend
- Dedicated media strategist at $10k/month in media spend
- Support response time of two hours or less and 100% customer satisfaction
- Platform training on-demand and completed in 30 minutes
- Onboard in 30 days or less with no user limitations
- Team-wide, unlimited access to training materials & support
Programmatic advertising software
- Unstructured data solution provides programmatic DSP access to the brand’s proprietary information
- Focused on being an expert in geofencing at the expense of developing basic usability
- Billed for minimum thresholds regardless of media spent
- Margin set in terms of lengthy contracts
- Account managers are vital to learning “tricks of the system”>
- Can empower customers to use the system “after several months of working with Simpli.fi every day”
- Months-long onboarding process
- Managed services offered but cannot easily transition to self service programmatic
- Long-term commitments with 12, 18 and 24-month contract terms
We hope this DSP comparison is helpful when choosing a programmatic advertising software that’s right for you and your team. Questions? We’re just an email away.