On June 14-15, 2017, the Colorado Venture Summit will be taking place in Denver. To kick off the event, all tech founders and angel investors will be networking at Coors Field for the main event, then making their way over to the Great Divide Barrel Bar for the evening party. The following day will be a round of in-depth meetings among these founders and investors.
Choozle CEO, Andrew Fischer, will be in attendance along with:
- Havenly CEO, Shalinee Mayer
- SpireMedia CEO, Michael Gellman
- PaySimple CEO, Eric Remer
- And many more Colorado tech companies!
At the event, attendees will hear from:
- Keynote speaker, General George Casey
- Todd Berkowitz, Research Vice President B2B Marketing/Sales Technology & Strategy at Gartner
- Nitin Chopra, Partner at Shasta Ventures
- Leo De Luna, Managing Director at Microsoft Ventures
- Andre Durand, Founder/Chairman/CEO at Ping Identity Corporation
- Craig Hanson, General Partner at NextWrold Capital
- David Furlonger, VP and Fellow Blockchain at Gartner
- And, Michael Hancock, Mayor – City of Denver
Keep your eye out for some Choozle goodies in the attendee swag bags!
For more information on this event please visit: https://coloradoventuresummit.com/whos-attending/speakers/