About the Event:
Programmatic advertising represents one aspect of the promise of cultivating a personal relationship with each customerat scaleby channeling the huge volume of data being collected into precisely targeted display ads. This tech is a data-driven evolution of technology and tools designed to add value to both advertisers and consumers. Four of every five US digital display dollars will transact programmatically in 2017, totaling $32.56 billion. (eMarketer) That will continue to grow dramatically.
Our panel of programmatic advertising experts will consider a variety of questions about the success, challenges, and future of this technology:
- Data that’s best for programmatic advertising?
- Key considerations for self-service advertising vs. agencies
- Privacy and ethics
- Current challenges
- The future: living up to the promise?
- Lonnie Buchanan – VP of Sales at Choozle
- Ari Stein – Programmatic Media Sales at Pandora
- Krish Sailam – VP of Programmatic Strategy West Coast at IPG/Cadreon
- Moderator, Brian Cooper – Director of Marketing Analytics and Decision Sciences at Juniper Networks
- Nomiku Sous Chef Meals
- Swift Corporate Apparel & Products
- Tymn Urban Design & Media