This position will work with the Client Success Manager to help deliver day-to-day account management and support services to the Choozle customers. From onboarding guidance, to platform training and ongoing support, this position will ensure client success at every turn. As the direct customer liaison, the Client Success team works closely with both the product and sales teams to help continuously improve the platform and provide solutions to the Choozle partners that ensure they achieve ongoing success within the digital marketing platform.
The primary role in this job is to work with the Client Success Manager to efficiently and effectively onboard the client into the SaaS platform and to serve as a lifeline as a client ramps up. As a self-service platform, the goal is to quickly and effectively remove their training wheels so they can cruise on their own, but Choozle does provide ongoing Customer Success to our strategic clients. This position will also measure and optimize overall satisfaction and clearly communicate the pain points and feature wish list back to the product teams. The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology and the digital marketing/ad space. The ideal candidate will also be willing and able to dive head-first into unknown territory and be resourceful in order to figure things out on the fly.
- Help guide key customers through the setup of their Choozle platform
- Help create and provide customer training and online product demos, highlighting the functionality and use of audience insights, media creation tools, and the programmatic media planning engine
- Work with the Client Success Manager to assist clients in the development, execution, and optimization of online advertising campaigns
- Help in providing product support via phone, email, and online community
- Technology enthusiasm/passion/aptitude
- Analytical problem solving
- Excellent written communications: clarity, brevity, grammar
- Excellent verbal communications: articulate, patient, excellent listener
- Familiarity with Web technologies, comfortable with data, and ability multitask
- Professionalism: promptness, attention to detail, organization
- Must be willing to work in a startup environment by being flexible and open to new tasks or responsibilities
Additional Desired Skills:
- Strong experience with PowerPoint and/or Keynote to create support and training materials. Excel wizard.
- Strong skills in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of current ad tech trends and techniques
- Experience with all forms of digital marketing mobile, social, display, email, & etc.
- Experience working in Salesforce
Interested applicants should email email@example.com with a resume and cover letter outlining your skills and experience.