Choozle is looking for a qualified Content Manager to create, improve and maintain video and written content for the Choozle brand. This position will work with both the Marketing and Client Success team to produce content that drives lead generation and customer education to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills and video creation for a wide variety of project types. As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
- Create compelling and innovative presentations in collaboration with marketing, client success and design/product for both internal and external audiences.
- Create and publish engaging content in both written and video formats
- Edit, proofread and improve marketing content.
- Outline, create and edit videos used for platform education purposes.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop content, style and layout.
- Liaise with development/product teams to ensure brand consistency within the platform.
- Ability to work across multiple teams with guidance through influence to drive projects to completion.
- Degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
- Attention to detail (both within their work and work of others)
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent writing and editorial skills: writing should be clear, interesting, and persuasive
- Familiarity with scripting and recording in video for educational purposes
- Must be an outstanding story-teller with a journalistic mind-set who will bring an approachable, engaging tone continue Choozle’s Digital brand and voice
- Collaborate in a team environment, and clearly communicate to teammates and stakeholders.
- Experience handling multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment, under tight deadlines.
- Be eager to share, teach and inspire.
HOW TO APPLY:
If interested, please email a cover letter and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 2012 and based in Denver, Colorado, Choozle – Digital Marketing Made EasyÎÂ – provides a programmatic platform that leverages detailed consumer data to power real-time advertising campaigns across display, video, mobile and social mediums – all from a single, simple interface. Choozle brings programmatic to any marketer or advertiser with its simple, elegant, and affordable solution. As a Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) member, Choozle is committed to transparent and responsible data management practices. As a proud member of the Entrepreneurs Foundation of Colorado (EFCO), Choozle donates 1 percent of founding equity to support Colorado nonprofits. Learn more at https://choozle.com.
No recruiters or phone calls, please.