Digital marketing… especially programmatic media buying… can be scary. The acronyms, goals, and conversions can get confusing. But it doesn’t have to be.
The adoption of digital marketing and programmatic media buying has grown over the last couple of years. According to new figures from eMarketer, US programmatic digital display ad spending will increase 137.1% to eclipse $10 billion this year, accounting for 45.0% of the US digital display advertising market.
5 Reasons to NOT to be scared of programmatic media buying:
- The best thing about digital marketing and programmatic media buying is that it is less expensive compared to traditional marketing strategies. Typically it is cost effective and usually does not require a high budget.
- It helps you to keep in check your business growth without seeing the direct impact on your business. Effective digital marketing will drive a noticeable increase in sales and traffic.
- Digital marketing, especially programmatic ad buying, can help reach your targeted customers through data targeting which can be based on geo-location or demographic filters.
- Working in a real-time environment, you can optimize your strategy any time to get better results
- It is almost impossible to track ROI (Return on Investment) in traditional advertising, whereas in digital marketing you can begin to accurately measure the success of the campaigns.