The Choozle Client Success Coordinator will serve on the front lines and deliver day-to-day account management and support services to the Choozle customers. From on-boarding guidance, to platform training and ongoing support, this position will ensure client success at every turn. Lastly, as a direct customer liaison, the Client Success Coordinator will closely work internally with product and sales, and provide solutions to the Choozle partners that ensure they achieve ongoing success within the digital marketing platform.
The primary role in this job is to effectively address the inquiries submitted by our self-serve client base. The inquiries span topics as simple as where is ABC in the tool to my campaign I set up isn’t performing, can you review and see what we can do. The goal is to educate our clients to effectively operate the platform on their own-very much a teach a man to fish mentality. This position will also measure and optimize overall satisfaction and clearly communicate the pain points and product update wish list back to the product teams.
- Assist clients with a wide spectrum of inquiries, product and industry specific, via our Support Center (ticketing system).
- Help to develop scalable training documents and tools for clients’ ongoing education.
- Work with the Ad Operations team to assist clients with technical troubleshooting.
- Assist clients in the development, execution, and optimization of their advertising campaigns.
- Develop internal strategic reports to align efforts with sales and identify trends.
- Excellent written communications: clarity, brevity, grammar
- Excellent verbal communications: articulate, patient, excellent listener
- Familiarity with Web technologies, comfortable with data, and ability to multitask
- Professionalism: promptness, attention to detail, organization
- Being a startup environment, must be proactive, organized, flexible and open to new tasks/ responsibilities
- Analytical problem solving
Additional Desired Skills:
- Excel wizard
- Knowledge of current ad tech industry and trends
- Experience and/or knowledge of digital marketing: mobile, social, display, email, & etc.
Interested applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter outlining your skills and experience