Greater Denver Area
The Account Strategist will deliver account management to key Choozle clients with a goal of revenue growth. From platform/industry training to proactive, strategic outreach, this position will ensure successful engagement and partnership growth with Choozle. Clients are assigned based on region and are dubbed as Account Strategist worthy accounts based on internal scoring methods. Compensation will have upside on the ability to grow current accounts.
The Account Strategist role will be responsible for relationship, renewals and revenue growth of key accounts. The role will address any inquiries/issues with their clients, advise on best practices and operational strategies, and otherwise help facilitate success with the Choozle platform. This position will also work with internal teams to communicate the pain points and product feedback from these key players.
- Assist in client’s self-service adoption and management of the platform (teach a man to fish)
- Advise clients in the development, execution, and optimization of their advertising campaigns
- Growing accounts through cross-selling and upselling
- Assist clients with a wide spectrum of inquiries, product, and industry specific
- Guide client on system implementation of tool into their organization with regards to campaigns and internal operations
- Ongoing status check in sessions in the interest of retention and satisfaction
- Travel to meet key clients in person about once a month (about 48-hour trips)
- Experience in the programmatic industry
- Experience in account management
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Familiarity with Web technologies, comfortable with data, and ability to multitask
- Professionalism: promptness, attention to detail, organization
- Being a startup; must be flexible and open to new tasks/ responsibilities
- Analytical problem solving
Additional Desired Skills:
- Experience working against a monthly/quarterly performance goal
- Experience and/or knowledge of digital marketing: mobile, social, display, etc.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should email email@example.com with a resume and cover letter outlining your skills and experience.
Founded in 2012 and based in Denver, Colorado, Choozle – Digital Marketing Made EasyÎÂ – provides a programmatic platform that leverages detailed consumer data to power real-time advertising campaigns across display, video, mobile and social mediums – all from a single, simple interface. Choozle brings programmatic to any marketer or advertiser with its simple, elegant, and affordable solution. As a Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) member, Choozle is committed to transparent and responsible data management practices. As a proud member of the Entrepreneurs Foundation of Colorado (EFCO), Choozle donates 1 percent of founding equity to support Colorado nonprofits. Learn more at https://choozle.com.