Choozle is a powerful, design-focused programmatic advertising platform that seamlessly blends user experience and technical capability. We are changing the way marketers of all shapes and sizes are buying media and interacting with consumer data.
The Strategic Account Manager (SAM) will deliver account management to key Choozle clients with a goal of revenue growth. From platform/industry training to proactive, strategic outreach, this position will ensure successful engagement and partnership growth with Choozle. Clients are assigned based on region and are dubbed as SAM worthy accounts based on internal scoring methods. Compensation will have upside on the ability to grow current accounts.
The SAM role will be responsible for relationship, renewals and revenue growth of key accounts. The role will address any inquiries/issues with their clients, advise on best practices and operational strategies, and otherwise help facilitate success with the Choozle platform. This position will also work with internal teams to communicate the pain points and product feedback from these key players.
- Assist in client’s self-service adoption and management of the platform (teach a man to fish)
- Advise clients in the development, execution, and optimization of their advertising campaigns
- Growing accounts through cross-selling and upselling
- Assist clients with a wide spectrum of inquiries, product and industry specific
- Guide client on system implementation of tool into their organization with regards to campaigns and internal operations
- Ongoing status check in sessions in the interest of retention and satisfaction
- 2-5 years experience in SaaS account management and/or digital media
- Excellent written communications: clarity, brevity, grammar
- Excellent verbal communications: articulate, patient, excellent listener
- Familiarity with Web technologies, comfortable with data, and ability to multitask
- Professionalism: promptness, attention to detail, organization
- Being a startup; must be flexible and open to new tasks/ responsibilities
- Analytical problem-solving
Additional Desired Skills:
- Experience working against a monthly/quarterly performance goal
- Experience and/or knowledge of digital marketing: mobile, social, display, etc.
Interested applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter outlining your skills and experience.