On April 4-5, 2017, the Choozle team will be heading to San Francisco, CA to attend the 2017 AdExchanger Programmatic I/O. The conference brings together over 1,000+ attendees, interested and involved with connected intelligence in digital marketing. The Programmatic I/O conference in San Francisco is the original and the world’s largest event focused on programmatic media and marketing.
Speakers at Programmatic I/O include:
- Julie Keshmiry, Global Media Direct at Intel Corporation
- Rick Corteville, VP of Product Marketing at CBS Interactive
- Adam Berke, President and CMO at AdRoll
- And many, many more!
Sessions we look forward to hearing are:
- Best Practices on Bringing It In-House
- B2B Programmatic Goes Mainstream Are You In Yet?
- The Keys to Creative A/B Testing
We can’t wait to network and learn with others in the programmatic industry!
When: April 4-5, 2017
Where: San Francisco, CA at the Westin St. Francis Hotel