Retargeting, or remarketing helps keep your brand actively engaged by capturing the data from previous site visitors to create personalized, targeted display ads. This helps companies leverage their exposure and reach to a specific target market.
It is no surprise that generally 2% of online shoppers convert on the first visit to an online store. Using retargeting strategies can bring back the other 98% of online shoppers to ultimately convert in additional visits. Retargeting works by keeping track of people who visit your site and displaying your retargeting ads to them as they visit other websites online.
How does this work?
Retargeting is a powerful strategy for developing top-of-mind awareness and acquiring conversion as part of your digital marketing campaigns. This is attained by remembering your site visitors and discreetly following them as they browse the internet and other websites. This technique is effective because it helps focus ad dollars on current customers and people who have shown interest.
Using a number of retargeting methods will prove effective in designing advertisements that will increase the level of exposure and access to people interested in your products. When used wisely, retargeting positively enhances ROI.
[pardot-form width=”640″ height=”500″ id=”1262″ title=”Request A Demo (Blog)”]