Have questions about pricing, billing, or data packages?
Here’s everything you need to know before getting started.
Is there a minimum ad spend?
No. That, among other things, is what makes us special.
Do I have to sign a contract?
There are no contracts. You can cancel at any time.
How does pricing work?
Subscriptions start at $99 per month. Data Packages, which include Web Insights and CRM Onboarding, are available at $200 per month. Data Packages can be enabled or removed at any time.
What’s special about Choozle?
Aside from being an all-in-one platform, our open and transparent approach to digital advertising enables you to take authority over your own data and analytics and see where ad dollars go. No hidden fees. No nonsense.
Who is this software designed for?
Marketers, agencies, and publishers looking to take back control of their digital advertising.
What website data can I track with Choozle?
You can capture data on anything from your entire website to a single landing page.
What’s a Data Package?
A Data Package unlocks Web Insights and CRM Onboarding. Web Insights allows you to see hundreds of data points about your website traffic, including information on buying behavior, lifestyle, and media consumption. CRM Onboarding, powered by LiveRamp, allows you to bring offline data online to uncover your most valuable users and create highly-targeted custom audiences.
Why do you need my credit card? When will my account be charged?
When you sign up, your credit card will be charged a prorated amount for the remainder of the month. After that, your credit card will be charged on the first of the month when your subscription automatically renews. For advertising campaigns, the credit card on file will be charged a percentage of the campaign budget at the start of the campaign. Read the fine print here
Where will my ads be served? What kinds of ads can I run?
Your ads will be served on premium ad networks including Rubicon, MoPub, OpenX, DoubleClick, Google Display Network, Yahoo, AppNexus, AOL, and more. Choozle supports display, video, and mobile ad formats across desktop, tablet, and mobile devices. View all of ad exchanges and networks here.
How will my account be charged for campaigns?
Campaigns begin funding on their start date, and the amount charged depends on the budget for a campaign.
- Campaigns with a budget of $1,000 or less will be charged in full.
- Campaigns with a budget between $1,000 and $5,000 will be charged 50 percent of the budget and will be charged again for the remaining balance when the balance reaches 10 percent of the total remaining budget.
- Campaigns with a budget of $5,000 or more will be charged 25 percent of the budget, and another 25 percent will be charged when the campaign reaches 10 percent of the total remaining budget.
- Campaigns with a budget of $10,000 or more will have a credit authorization run for 25 percent of the campaign budget to ensure sufficient funds are available. If the authorization charge fails, the account will be paused.
See how the power of big data & the efficiency of real-time advertising blends into a simple platform.
- Digital advertising software platform
- Unlimited advertiser accounts
- Powerful analytics and dashboard reporting
- Access to 60-plus premium third-party data providers
- Personal support & online learning